Franchi remained a family business since its founding until 1987, when it was acquired by the industrial conglomerate Socimi, based in Milan; with the bankruptcy of Socimi in 1993, Franchi was acquired by Beretta Holding.
- Franchi LF-58 - .30 Carbine assault rifle.
- Franchi LF-59 - 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle.
- Franchi mod. 641 - 5.56×45mm NATO assault rifle
- Franchi 'Centennial' - .22LR rifle. Made in 1968 only to commemorate their 100-year anniversary.
- Franchi Para - .22LR Rifle - 8000 made, 3000 of which imported to the US by FIE
- Franchi 912
- Franchi 612
- Franchi 620
- Franchi 720
- Franchi Intensity
- Franchi Instinct L and SL
- Franchi Renaissance Classic and Elite
- Franchi Affinity
- Franchi Alcione
- Franchi LAW-12
- Franchi SAS-12
- Franchi 500
- Franchi Momentum
- RF 83 - Inexpensive service revolver chambered in .38 Special